- Nicky, Jess and I made sugar cookies and gingerbread men (and women) for our friends before the Christmas break. All the cookies were ..."faulty" in one way or another, but it's the thought that counts, right?
- So it's finally Christmas break, and I should be relieved and excited... but it just feels like something is missing.
- As for other plans, I'll be occupying myself with family gatherings during Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Shopping on boxing day is definite, and I will be leaving for a seven day mini-vacation at a resort with eight of my friends on December 30th. I'm looking forward to lots of snowboarding, and spending New Year's Eve getting piss drunk. (Joking... maybe)
- I am proud to say that I've submitted my University applications early, and I'm good to go (I hope).
- I support local music: Jesse Labelle, Sam Ellis, and my cousin's friend Mandippal Jandu.
7 Comments - Click Here To View (Livejournal)