- I just finished reading Lolita (Vladimir Nabokov) and Winesburg, Ohio (Sherwood Anderson), and I'm currently also reading The Kite Runner (Khaled Hosseini) in English class.
- My family is leaving for another cruise from Nov 29 till Dec 10 (my birthday!) I have to stay back by myself because school is critical this year, and I can't afford to screw up. I'm actually really excited to live alone for eleven days and have complete freedom :)
- For compensation of not being able to go on the trip, my parents got me a new cell phone (Motorola A840) because my old one was a piece of shit and was literally falling apart. My new phone is just a temporary phone until the end of June... WHEN I WILL GET A NEWER ONE! Yessss :)
- I have a LOT of homework this weekend, but the first thing I plan to do, is CLEAN MY ROOM bright and early tomorrow morning before I do anything else!! My room is a MESS right now, it's so disgusting.
- This video makes me smile :)
- PS. This week's episode of the Office was hilaaaarious and definitely one of my favourites (next to Product Recall). Watch it, love it, TALK TO ME ABOUT ITTT!
- PPS. GO LEAFS!!!!!
Friday, October 26, 2007
Posted by Becky
Labels: books ·